Pre Trial Services
Community Corrections, Parole and Pre-trial:
Arrested for D.U.I.? or Drug possession?
Substance Abuse Educational Class Meets Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m. in the Recovery for Life conference room.
- EVALUATIONS FOR COURT - $200
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE CLASSES WEDNESDAYS AT 4:00 - $40
- PERSONAL COUNSELING BY APPOINTMENT - $60
- COURT SERVICES $100 PER HOUR
- JAIL VISITS – DIVERSION PROGRAM $100 PER HOUR
- INSTANT URINE TESTS $35 EACH
Individual Treatment Programs – Evaluations, individual, couples and family meetings are also available.
Both Treatment Programs offer the following:
• Substance Abuse Evaluations offered at your convenience – In our Office or In Jail.
• Treatment Plans that specialize in identifying ‘triggers of use’ and helping our clients develop strategies and ‘coping skills’ that support their goal of leading a clean and sober life style.
• On-Site Drug Testing for marijuana, opiates, amphetamines, cocaine and alcohol conducted randomly.
• Assist clients in developing Relapse Prevention and After Care Plans.
• Progress Reports and Discharge Summaries provided upon request.
Relapse Prevention Program – This 8 week program is designed specifically for those clients who have previously completed a substance abuse treatment program, but have relapsed.
• Identify weaknesses, triggers and life situations that cause clients to relapse.
• Development of key strategies and individual competencies needed to help clients sustain an alcohol and drug free life.
• Individualized Relapse Prevention Development.
• After Care Planning and/or Revisions.
• Weekly Random Drug Screens & Breathalyzer Testing to include random call-ins and levels testing.
• Strict attendance policy enforced.
• Direct referrals accepted. (Brief intake process required)
• Proof of completion of a treatment program may be required.